The?Client is a global leader in hospitality business?and?therefore,?has?a huge loyalty member base. To keep the member engaged and apprised with the latest and greatest, they?launch promotional?campaigns every few months.?The?existing?tool used for?designing and budgeting campaigns?had several limitations.
- Interface was dated?& required?manual?in nature
- Could?accommodate?only one past campaign?data?for?planning?reference?& could allot?only one offer per customer
- Multiple iterations?were required?to?create?the final offer structure
- New campaigns that did?not match any of the previous ones could?not be planned accurately
These?limitations?were slowly rendering the entire process inefficient & unscalable.
The dated excel tool?was replaced?with a?completely redesigned?state-of-the-art?R-shiny?based?tool.
- Identify features and functionality
- Identified improvements to be made across?the tool?from?the end-user perspective
- Triangulated?client requirements?with our ideas to?design an intuitive,?fast and?robust framework
- Created?a robust data-mart with information on an exhaustive set of metrics including nights, revenue, incremental revenue, # targets, # registrations, activation, campaign cost across offer groups and regions
- Standardized?the?back-end?processes?across offer types
- Bake in functionalities?for
- Including?new input parameters?like weekend special offers, credit card offers etc.
- Selecting?multiple reference offers
- Allotting?up-to 3 offers in parallel or series to the same customer group
- Comparing, saving & reloading planning iterations
- Made centrally available on a server for the clients to use
The solution enabled the clients to
- Instant?result?display?allows?experimentation?with?offer?combination?before finalizing
- Integrated results taballows comparison?and modification?easily
- Pick up and drop anywherewith options?to save?and?reload?plans
- Determine the right set of offerswith optimized campaign liability?estimate